But, on those rare days you crack open an egg and find two chicks in one, then you gotta fry that baby up, because DOUBLE YOLK is as as lucky or luckier than a rabbits foot that you stole from a sleeping leprechaun who works at a fortune cookie factory.
|Buy a lottery ticket if your breakfast looks like this.|
I start every day with a 3 egg omelet and home fries, and if I'm feeling like I earned it, a side of 6 slices of bacon. You'd do well to do the same. But, maybe hold 5 out of 6 of those bacon strips.
Here's an easy way to get 1000 calories in after your morning run and before you head to work.
1. Bake a few potatoes at the beginning of the week.
2. Cut them up and fry them in butter with lots of salt and pepper.
3. Fry some eggs. Or make an omelet.
4. Add some toast
5. Apply jelly
6. Finish with bacon
If you're still at a total loss as to what to do with an egg, let me be more specific because obviously you are challenged in certain ways.
To make an omelet:
1. Mix up 3 eggs with 2 tbs of milk.
2. Heat up a frying pan.
3. Add olive oil to the pan.
|If your breakfast looks like this, |
you are already have all the riches in the world.
5. Add your eggs.
6. Cook until no liquid egg remains. Add fetta, cheddar, swiss, provolone, or your favorite cheese wiz.
7. Flip in half to cover the cheese.
8. Cook a little more.
9. Serve hot and eat. Or if you're a dumb dumb, let it cool completely and then force it down with luke warm coffee and a side of stale toast.